SKU: PRIMER 5KG
Synthetic resin-based water-dispersion primer with very low volatile organic compound (VOC).
Treating gypsum or anhydrite surfaces prior to installing ceramic tiles and stone material with cementitious adhesives or levelling.
WHERE TO USE
• For treating gypsum surfaces prior to installing ceramic tiles.
• As an anchoring coat for gypsum-based sprayable plasters.
• To improve the adhesion of smoothing compounds on cementitious or anhydrite and gypsum-based surfaces.
• To provide uniform absorption in cementitious or gypsum surfaces.
Some application examples:
• Preparing cement-based surfaces prior to smoothing with self-levelling or thixotropic smoothing compounds.
• Between layers of smoothing compounds once the first coat is perfectly dry.
• On gypsum plasters prior to smoothing with cementitious products.
• On anhydrite surfaces prior to applying cement-based products.
• On cementitious renders prior to smoothing with gypsum-based products.
• On gypsum walls as a fixative for wallpaper adhesives.
• Before installing ceramic tiles with cementitious adhesives on:
– gypsum plasters and sprayed gypsum;
– pre-cast gypsum panels;
– fibrous-gypsum panels;
– anhydrite screeds.
• Treating gypsum walls, chipboard, cement fibre boards, foamed concrete, renders etc. prior to papering or painting.
Inquiry - PRIMER G 5KG